Monday, July 20, 2009

home study scheduled!

Hello All!
   I'm really excited to write and inform you that we have our final home study date scheduled!  Yay!  Bethany had a lot of changes going on during the last two weeks, so it took a while for them to let us know who was going to be doing the remainder of our home studies... And after all that, they ended up having the same lady (Krystle) who started us out re-assigned to finishing us!  We're happy about that because we really like her!  
   So, the other good news is that Krystle and I have decided to get our last "couple" home study, our two individual home studies, AND our home inspection done all in one day!  :)  She warns it will be exhausting, but with Josh and I being so busy, we didn't want to delay any further!  I'm so grateful that she's willing to work it out that way for us!
   Pray for us on Wednesday, July 29th as we spend hours finishing up!  Then, hopefully it will only be 2-4 weeks to be licensed and then we're ready for placement!
   Also, just an fyi because a lot of people have been asking... When we're placed, I (Heidi) will no longer be working, but staying home with the kiddos.  After a couple of weeks, I will return to work at the children's enrichment center working about 3-4 hours a week.

1 comment:

Lisa VW said...

Yeah! I am so excited fo you guys! Getting the kiddos is getting one step closer and closer! I will be praying for you!